Monday, July 27, 2009

im too busy

ya, im too busy
busy for wat
busy for studio
busy for apartment day
busy for group stuff
busy for everythg
so busy wit everythg

im not very high EQ
sometime i might be lost my control
sometime i might be bad temper
or sometime i might be poor in manage or make accurate decision
so pls do not make trouble to me
wat i did wat i arrange wat i plan
jz do it
if duno open ur mouth pls ask
if not sure open ur mouth pls ask
if not agree open ur mouth pls sugest the other way
or if cant open ur mouth pls tell me
pls pls pls
to my dearest m fren
pls duno make me into trouble
im not a kind person to carry ur responsility
pls

to my dearest partner oso
pls let me knw wat u think abt
not to speak out ur feeling ur opinion ur agree ur disagree at my bek
pls



sorry tat i nid to speak out the stress inside my heart tats y i wrote tis blog to speak out everythg tat i experience everyday

2 comments:

  1. 加油哦小kk~都发泄出来吧

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,pls remember tat u can "TAKE IT EASY".
    be patient and control the emotion will lead to a better solution.

    ReplyDelete

 
the mine - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger