Monday, July 27, 2009

keep on everything~

wat a busy weekend
doing assignment non-stoping
keep on leading team
keep on ordering team
keep on arranging team task
keep on booking time
keep on managing function
keep on watching activities flow
keep on controling financial flow
keep on my task
keep on my responsibilities
keep on my promise
keep on my life...
keep on and keep on and keep on
everything keep on my mind
everyday running
everymoment remembering
no time to waste no time to breath

am i in my way of my life?
am i doin the meaningful task as i prefer?
or i stil bluring in my life doin c2p task meaningless task everyday everymoment?

i start questioning myself, why, why ,why??
why im so many keep on
what actualy im keep on
when i not goin to keep on
where should i keep on
who im goin to keep on

and lastly,

how im goin to keep on myself???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
the mine - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger