Thursday, August 20, 2009

realise

now oli i realise...
she stil in my mind.
unforgotable memories rounding my mind.

the music now keep on repeating: my heart will go on
but m i really to let my heart wil go on?
now ard 6 months passed.
y?

i sked to start another relationship
y?
experience i had, some1 try to change her direction to me, but tat time i sked until dun1 face her
how cum i being like tat suddenly?
the answer is clear
my heart keep on repeating her
non-stoping abt her

y i release her at 1st?
y i didnt think abt wat i wil b lose in future?
y i be so cruel at tat moment?
y i cant give and take easily?
y y y???

the answer i knw i shud answer myself
becoz u stupid, keat
keep on stupid thinking
consequences i had to face
i nid to surrender
i nid to giving up her
forever...and forever...


finally, i had to say:
keat, u r the loser!


2 comments:

  1. haha,keat,why u must asking so many "why"?
    life hv a lot of why tat is only negligible .
    actly,everyday learn abt something new,tats y every pathway is a process.
    v hv to get through all tis process.
    yes,u may lose by the way,but its jus a process,u will reach yr success if u move forward!!
    bye~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油~
    至少你能认清问题

    ReplyDelete

 
the mine - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger