Wednesday, August 5, 2009

should i...?

yea, should i...?
d question keep rounding me
but...
wat is d question actually?
i duno...

blank in my mine
stuck in my heart
i duno wat goin to happen soon
i afraid i cant react
y...?

coz...
i realise i lost my direction
i shud not enter tis way
i think i had make a big mistake in my life
i knw, every1 nid to learn
but seem like im not talent at al

skill can learn
knowledge can gain
but talent cant train...

havin pressure everyday
assignments non-stoping release
reports keep on submiting
meeting held everyday
and my health jz treat me "well"
skin allergy everyday, non-stoping

izzit my challenge?
too heavy~

yea, should i...?
now i realise....
should i quit the way i entered??


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
the mine - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger