Thursday, December 3, 2009

haha^^ finally...

yes!! finally i did it...
i had reconstructed my page!
yes!! i can did it...
thanks to my buddy, pier who teach me how to edit html, although i had a limited knowledge on editing html.
hehe^^ thanks a lot, buddy.

start from now, a new reborn site was created by the name of .
mean a lot to me on my 'legend'.
no matter in the part of my family, my friendship, my relationship, my future, my study, my career, eg. as long as the things happen to me or to my nearest people, i just want to mark it now save it for my future story book~
i don't know how long i could write, i also don't know which part of my life is going to remark on my page, i just aim to fill my time with writing something on page and for future i still can read it.
god bless me, may my time can fill it up with a lot of happiness and my 'legend'.
another purpose is for to train up my english language level since im just a poor english user.
by training through writing english on page and discover my mistake on page, hopefully it can work and improve my english well to welcoming my future world.
finally, thanks for any supporter who read my blog.
may god bless u have a healthy life and a brighten future.

have a nice day~

another start of the journey, a long way to go, but all of it just need a small step from now.
what is going to happen next, nobody know.
who is going to wait you, nobody know.
when will you going to end the journey, god know.
the most important now, is discover my life now....the step of the journey might answer all of the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
the mine - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger