Sunday, January 4, 2009

my friends



new to be here, so i simply posting a simple blog 1st.
tis title, my friends, is for me to introduce all of my friends in my usm life.


hehe...starting with my 2 sohai roommates 1st, they are tan koe yeuan and mervin tan ghin leong...r they my relative?? so unbelieveable, since we are with first name of 'tan'! haha...
name: tan koe yeuan, from: sg petani, age: 21, status: not avaiable, course: applied biology
name: mervin tan, from: sg nibong, age: 21, status: oso not avaiable, course: computer science...


next....let me introduce a sarawakian, haha...he is ivan ...actually he is my roomate's coursemate, den i knw him from yeuan...
name: ivan, from: miri, age: 21, status: AVAILABLE!!!, course: applied biology...
some decription abt these 3 ppl...these 3 sohai plus 1 of an endao(me) are oways together, lunch and dinner together, playing cs dota nfug general oso together, shopping together, everythg oso together...may b we can set a name ard...it should be brother of 4...hehe...

next would b....ah!!! monster!!! fei po!!! fei monster!!! tat is khor bee yin...a 'chu be' and cute girl tat who oways b wit us...ermmm...she is d younger among monster team, so v very take care of her, took her like our sibling...hehe...naughty and manja o!!!
name: khor bee yin, from: alor setar, age: 20, status: STILL AVAILABLE!!!, course: applied biology



a very cool story abt caterpillar started from joanne make our life oways cool and funny...she is joanne liau wei chi...how to decribe her leh???...ermmm....may she is a girl wit very high, super, hyper imagination!!! she can imagine wat ever around her, very fantastic, very cartoon...hehe...
name: joanne liau wei chi, from: ipoh, age: 20, status: ???, course: applied biology


ermmmm...i would like to take tis oppurtunity to thanks to them of giving me help when i needed! thanks, guy!!! i appreciate what u all bring to me, share to me, and happy wit me!!!
and oso, if anythg tat i had did wrong, dun angry me, but hope u tell me, den i knw my mistake.
hehe..love u guys!!! once a friend oways a friend!! friendship forever!!!


before end, last to intro is peggy...for peggy i jz knw when v r goin to tesco extra, then i knw somethg tat related to peggy...tat is pedigree....hahaha...sorry ya peggy, im jz kidding...dun blame me oo...but hor very happy when lunch wit u or dinner wit u coz v hv a lot of funny kidding or stories can b share....hahaha
name: peggy, from: seremban, age: 21, status: ???, course: mass communication




p/s: still got a lot hvn list down yet, i will b update later...paiseh abt tat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
the mine - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger